4.5
Turnaround Time

Iused Drake software iback in 2013. OMG. NO TESTING. I MEAN ZERO based on my experience.

I was sofurious I was banned from their forums. I am another that switched ProSeries. I went backafter 1 month, "writing off" my losses.

State integration is horrible. Examples: California: Drake does not back out the $250 educator deduction and add it to CA itemized Deductions, Drake ALLOWED the Real Estate Professioanl dedution for CA when used for Federal. California does not conform. Drake did not limit Section 179 deductions for California as CA again does not comply. Drake DID however, allow the PMI deduction for California. Umm...CA does not allow it.

Have they improved? Who cares? I am not thei beta tester. I am responsible for penalties incurred by my clients. Drake states that their software is sold as is.

I appealed to the owner, Phil Drake to please listen to me and that his software endangered the integrity of his clients. That's when I was banned.

This is a loser company. Advice: Pay for a good package. Stay away from these idiots.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of drake software tax software and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1100. Drake Software needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned drake software tax software in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Drake Software.

Had an Experience with Drake Software?

Comments