4.9
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I want to give a positive review for Drake Software.I've worked for 20 years in the field with several tax programs, including LaCerte and UltraTax.

They are expensive. Drake isn't. It has everything you need in one package, no nickel and dime-ing you for each state, corporate return or efiling fees, etc. Fabulous support.

You call and someone picks up the phone right away. Online tutorials that actually help you. True, no simultaneous view screen or "view to data entry" input capabilities. But, it has a designed for Drake document scanning program that can be used to organize or populate the the documents into the return.

Easy learning curve and it saves time. This function is cheap! Way less than the SurePrep overlay for the more expensive software programs. But wait, there's more--You can send organizers to your clients via email through a $10./mo cloud based secured file portal.

The clients can either fill it out online in pdf form or print it, fill it out and scan it back to you along with their documents. I've saved so much money in software fees, mailing costs and data entry time, it's ridiculous.

I get to spend the time meeting with my clients catching up with them and just going over specific details.We have time to go over tax planning, etc.

Review about: Drake Software Tax Software.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: I can do all returns and get payroll, Such a good price, Speed, Telephone policies, Omg the service.

Had an Experience with Drake Software?

Comments