I had a tax manager that is no longer with the firm me as a partner has been denied access to a product I paid for. according to my attorney denied access to a product I have the cancelled check and serial number is illegal.

He suggested to contact BBB and to Contact The attorney generals office of NC. I have contacted the CPA practice Advisor to put an article in there about my experience. I have requested my attorney to write Phil Drake a letter along with my affidavit and my husbands affidavit of the denial of access of Drake Online Portal.

I would recommend that you never go with an online software as they will deny you access just the way My husband and I have been denied access. IF access continues to be denied our attorney states he can file a law suit and ask the courts for treble damages by denying me access to something I have proof I paid for and the serial numbers of the software.

Product or Service Mentioned: Drake Software Tax Software.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Paid for portal and denied access.

Comments

So, you had a tax manager that no longer works with you that setup a login to the online portal and you're trying to gain access to the website? This is a rather simple process.

I had to go through the same when my wife (Charlene) passed away. The kind folks at Drake were able to walk me through the process of creating my own login and it was pretty painless.

It sounds to me like you are quick to jump the gun and write letters all over the country for a process that literally didn't take that long. All they had to do is verify who I was.

It's in the terms of service that the serial number only works for the time of active service which expires December 31st.