Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I had a tax manager that is no longer with the firm me as a partner has been denied access to a product I paid for. according to my attorney denied access to a product I have the cancelled check and serial number is illegal.

He suggested to contact BBB and to Contact The attorney generals office of NC. I have contacted the CPA practice Advisor to put an article in there about my experience. I have requested my attorney to write Phil Drake a letter along with my affidavit and my husbands affidavit of the denial of access of Drake Online Portal.

I would recommend that you never go with an online software as they will deny you access just the way My husband and I have been denied access. IF access continues to be denied our attorney states he can file a law suit and ask the courts for treble damages by denying me access to something I have proof I paid for and the serial numbers of the software.

Review about: Drake Software Tax Software.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Paid for portal and denied access.

Comments

It's in the terms of service that the serial number only works for the time of active service which expires December 31st.